- Every guest takes note of the following regulations. The aim of these regulations is for all guests to experience the best possible holiday.
- Dogs are prohibited on the beach and in the water (both lake and children's pool). Dogs are allowed on all other parts of the site, but must be kept on a lead and their owners must provide a bag for excrement (available at reception).
- The permitted speed on the domain is 10 km per hour. We advise you to keep car use on the domain to a minimum. Before 6 a.m. and after 11 p.m., park your car in the car park and walk to your pitch.
- It is strictly forbidden to trade on the domain.
- Waste can be deposited at the waste collection point at the entrance. Recreatiepark Klein Strand takes care of the environment. Residual waste and PMD can only be deposited in the containers provided for that purpose in the Klein Strand specific bags (rest: purple, PMD: blue). Extra rubbish bags can be collected at the reception.
- The invoice for your stay must be paid on arrival at the latest. If you wish to extend your stay, you must present yourself at the reception at least the day before your scheduled departure date.
- You must vacate your pitch by 11am on the day of departure, exceeding this will incur a substantial additional cost.