Employee technical service (M/F)
As an employee technical service you are responsible for the daily maintenance and repairs of the grounds. This includes maintaining the lawns, trimming the many trees, shaving the hedges, clearing the leaves in the autumn, emptying waste bins, etc. The accommodations (rental chalets and camping sites) and common buildings, such as the sanitary facilities, must be in good technical order. Blockages or power outages must be addressed immediately.
At the sites, new caravans are connected in terms of electricity, water, drainage, distribution. And on the other hand, caravans must be removed.
The entire infrastructure must be kept clean and tidy.
Technical knowledge to perform maintenance works independently (electricity/sanitary)
- You are physically able to perform all kinds of maintenance work.
- Customer friendly.
Job related competences
- Check and maintain sanitary installation, central heating and hot water production.
- Maintain green areas and outdoor spaces
- Identify installation defects (lighting, heating, plumbing, etc.)
- Have a sense of accuracy
- Be able to adapt to changing circumstances (flexibility)
- Working independently
- Pay for Work.
- Highly varied work
- Small team
- Meal vouchers
- Eco cheques
- Daytime hours between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m.
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: 050 81 14 40
Contact: Mr. Jan Heus
Varsenareweg 29, 8490 VARSENARE