Rules and regulations
1. Glass is strictly prohibited on and around the beach.
2. Dogs or other pets are not allowed in the water or on the beach.
3. Inebriated people will be refused access to the swimming facilities.
4. People afflicted by or suspected of infectious diseases are not allowed in the water.
5. Children must be supervised by an adult.
6. All waste must be deposited in the rubbish bins.
7. Soap may only be used in the showers and nowhere else.
8. Following physical or verbal abuse you will have to leave the site.
9. The management may decide to bar you following undesirable behaviour.
10. In case of theft the police is immediately notified.
11. Swimming is only allowed in the swimming zone.
12. The lifeguard’s guidelines must be respected.
13. Swimming is only possible when the blue flag is flying.
14. In case of discussion please go to reception.