As part of the fight against COVID-19, security rules apply throughout Belgian territory. Information from the authorities can be found on the website www.info-coronavirus.be in several languages.
In Belgium, camping companies and holiday companies operate according to a safety protocol with safety measures for a safe stay. On this page you will find a summary of the main rules of conduct.
Thanks to the evolution of the health situation, several restrictions can be lifted. However respecting the basic principles remains central:
- Follow all instructions of the recreation company.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- If the social distancing can not be guaranteed, we strongly advise to wear a face mask.
- Wash/disinfect your hands frequently each day. Be sure to do this before and after a visit to communal facilities.
- Stay at home or leave the premises immediately if you feel ill or have one of the following complaints: nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, tightness of the chest, difficulty breathing, elevation (up to 38°C) or fever (from 38°C).
- The management can change the rules on the terrain at any time in function of the safety and/or security measures imposed by the government.
The holiday home will be cleaned and disinfected before your arrival in accordance with the cleaning guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask for your cooperation in order to keep the holiday home tidy and virus resistant and would like to draw your attention to the following points:
- Rental accommodation can not be rented to more than 1 household.
- The measure of 1.5 m social distance with respect to other guests who are not part of the household applies in full. Avoid physical contact with others than your family members.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Ventilate all areas of the house regularly and thoroughly.
- After each stay, pay extra attention to cleaning and then disinfecting all hand contact points. The stay is well ventilated for at least 20 minutes during cleaning.
All these measures also apply to permanent residents.
If everyone follows these guidelines, together we will ensure that your stay and holiday can take place in safe conditions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
The Passenger Locator Form
ALL travelers to Belgium must complete the Passenger Locator Form online within 6 months before arrival in Belgium. A seperate form must be completed for every person aged 12 years and over. The form can be found at https://travel.info-coronavirus.be
Corona & Kids Club
Important : what's new this year, also because of the corona measures :
- Each child must be pre-registered. You can register online (via the website), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at reception (+32/50/81.14.40).
- Only children between 5 and 12 years old are admitted2. We always choose to work with bubbles of up to 20 children. If we have several bubbles in one day we will have to organize ourselves differently. This will certainly be communicated.
- You indicate the period when your child will be present at the animation moments.
- If your child is registered and does not come to the animation 5 days in a row without notification, your child will be automatically and definitively removed from the registration list.
- Participating in the animation is free of charge if you stay on the campsite. Friends, relatives or other visitors pay 5 euros for one animation week.
- Crafting : a package is provided per child for crafting. Your child remains the owner of the package throughout the holiday period and can leave it at the kids club at any time. Everything will be provided with a name. At the end of the registered period, the children take their package home with them. This package costs €5 per child.