As part of the fight against COVID-19, security rules apply throughout Belgian territory. Information from the authorities can be found on the website www.info-coronavirus.be in several languages.
In Belgium, camping companies and holiday companies operate according to a safety protocol with safety measures for a safe stay. On this page you will find a summary of the main rules of conduct.
The information below has been carefully compiled and is regularly checked to ensure that it is up to date with the crisis situation.
- Follow all instructions of the recreation company.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters to all persons not belonging to your household.
- Wash/disinfect your hands frequently each day. Be sure to do this before and after a visit to communal facilities.
- Use paper handkerchiefs and throw them into the lockable collection bins. If no paper handkerchiefs are available, sneeze in the elbow.
- Wear a mouth mask in places where social distance is difficult and/or where it is compulsory. Mouth masks are mandatory on the beach.
- No mouth mask required when swimming, on the slide and sitting on the beach.
- REQUIRED when moving to the sanitary facilities!
- After visiting the communal facilities, go straight back to your own accommodation.
- Stay at home or leave the premises immediately if you feel ill or have one of the following complaints: nasal colds, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, light cough, tightness of the chest, difficulty breathing, elevation (up to 38°C) or fever (from 38°C).
- Do not shake hands, do not kiss.
- Certain areas may be closed according to safety precautions.
- Always follow the specified mandatory routes, approach lines, and distance lines.
- Visits (overnight stays of visitors) or visits (day visits) by people outside your household are in principle not allowed.
- In the waste park, the rules of social distance are followed and gloves are used. Disinfect your hands afterwards.
- After using the cistern for the chemical toilet, your hands should be cleaned with the provided hand cleansing agent. After replacing the chemical toilet (cassette), the hands are immediately washed again in or on the residence.
- If possible, pay with pin or contactless.
- Deliveries on the premises of external companies must be communicated in advance to the reception.
- Keeping BBQ is prohibited until further notice.
- The management can change the rules on the terrain at any time in function of the safety and/or security measures imposed by the government.
- In the reception only a limited number of guests are allowed in.
- Follow the instructions regarding the maximum number of persons, mandatory routes, approach lines, distance, mouth mask.
- Stick to the pre-notified time period for arrival and registration and obtaining keys, etc.
- Do not go to reception unnecessarily. If possible, use your mobile phone first for questions.
- If reception is closed, follow the posted instructions.
- Tourist reservations and bookings are made in advance online/digital and/or by telephone.
- Tourist and seasonal campers with their own camping equipment follow the reference to the allocated pitch. Due to the measures taken, it is possible that a different pitch is designated than indicated in advance.
- Follow the instructions of the employees of the recreation company.
- Make maximum use of your own sanitary facilities if available in your own accommodation. Limit the use of communal sanitary facilities to a minimum. Follow all instructions of the recreation company regarding the use of the sanitary building. Always maintain a safe distance of 1.5 m from other people. The management of the recreation company can at any time adjust the rules regarding sanitary facilities in function of safety and/or safety measures imposed by the government.
- Wash/disinfect your hands before visiting the sanitary building, again when you leave the building and finally when you return to your own accommodation.
- Dishwashing will be done in your own accommodation if possible. Follow the instructions regarding the use of hand washing facilities, washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Children under the age of 9 are always accompanied by a member of their own household to shared sanitary facilities.
- Follow all instructions on site from the recreation company regarding the use of restaurant, bistro and café.
- Follow the instructions regarding takeaway meals and dishes.
- The recreation company's management may change the rules governing the restaurant, cafe, bistro, deep fryer and takeaway at any time to reflect safety and/or government safety measures.
- Food shop/supermarket (during July and August)
- Again: 1.5 meters distance to other people.
- Disinfection material for guests is offered when entering the shop.
- Only a limited number of people are allowed to enter the shop. The staff will give instructions if necessary. The guideline is: one visitor per 10 m².
- Messages should only be done.
- At the cash register, waiting lines are made on the floor.
- Payments are made if possible contactless (telephone) or by pin (preferably no cash).
Swimming pool, sports and games, and recreation
- Follow all instructions on site regarding recreational facilities such as swimming pools and sports and games.
- The management of the recreational company may at any time modify the rules concerning swimming and other facilities in function of safety and/or safety measures imposed by the authorities.
- The holiday home will be cleaned and disinfected before your arrival in accordance with the cleaning guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We ask for your cooperation in order to keep the holiday home tidy and virus resistant and would like to draw your attention to the following points:
- Rental accommodation can not be rented to more than 1 household.
- The measure of 1.5 m social distance with respect to other guests who are not part of the household applies in full. Avoid physical contact with others than your family members.
- Make maximum use of your own sanitary facilities in the holiday home.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Use paper handkerchiefs when you sneeze or cough and throw them in a lockable container. If no paper handkerchiefs are available, sneeze in the elbow.
- Ventilate all areas of the house regularly and thoroughly.
- Regularly clean or disinfect the most frequently used areas: light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, plumbing, taps, work surfaces and sinks in the kitchen, remote controls. Use the cleaning products you were given on arrival.
- After each stay, pay extra attention to cleaning and then disinfecting all hand contact points. The stay is well ventilated for at least 20 minutes during cleaning.
- The pillows are provided with disposable covers / washable medical pillowcases. If necessary, bring your own pillow.
- Visiting or visiting people outside your household is in principle not allowed.
- Always keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Only go out with your own household.
- Avoid social contacts with people outside your own household and keep a distance.
- If you have a cough, a cold or a family member has a fever, stay at home!
- Avoid apparent hustle and bustle when confronted with it.
- Follow local instructions in shopping streets, tourist attractions, etc.
- Changing rooms may be used: 1 user per 1.5m wall. There is only 1, so it is limited to 2 persons.
- Contact sports are allowed back: so all disciplines of show ski are also allowed back.
- Groups may include up to 50 athletes if accompanied by a trainer
- Contact bubbles may be used by up to 5 people
A mouth mask is mandatory on the beach. Without a mouth mask we unfortunately have to refuse access. Mouth masks are available at the entrance.
No mouth mask required when swimming, on the slide and sitting on the beach.
REQUIRED when moving to the sanitary facilities!
All these measures also apply to permanent residents.
If everyone follows these guidelines, together we will ensure that your stay and holiday can take place in safe conditions. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Corona & Kids Club
Important : what's new this year, also because of the corona measures :
- Each child must be pre-registered. You can register online (via the website), by email (email@example.com) or by phone at reception (+32/50/81.14.40).
- Only children between 5 and 12 years old are admitted2. We always choose to work with bubbles of up to 20 children. If we have several bubbles in one day we will have to organize ourselves differently. This will certainly be communicated.
- You indicate the period when your child will be present at the animation moments.
- If your child is registered and does not come to the animation 5 days in a row without notification, your child will be automatically and definitively removed from the registration list.
- Participating in the animation is free of charge if you stay on the campsite. Friends, relatives or other visitors pay 5 euros for one animation week.
- Crafting : a package is provided per child for crafting. Your child remains the owner of the package throughout the holiday period and can leave it at the kids club at any time. Everything will be provided with a name. At the end of the registered period, the children take their package home with them. This package costs €5 per child.